Cutler Real Estate asked Ryan a few questions so you can get to know him better, and here are Ryan's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
For the past three years I was a Quality Assurance Coordinator for the Ohio office of Frank's International. Prior to that I was a Dispatcher Fleet Planner for FedEx Custom Critical. In 2001 I received my Emergency Medical Technician Certification which led to a career in a dialysis clinic as a Biomedical Technician.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I was looking for sustainable career that would allow me a flexible schedule to spend more time with my family.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I currently live in Clinton, OH (Jackson Township). I like having all the amenities that Jackson Township offers while maintaining the small town feel of Clinton.
4. How do you spend your free time?
Spending time with family/friends, shuttling my kids to all of their various activities, reading, working in the yard.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Wedding ring, The original sign from my grandfather's tailor shop, glasses, collection of books, cell phone
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?